Who can use the site?
The house and site are available to members of Girlguiding, the Trefoil Guild, and the Scout Association. The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award scheme and youth organisations for children under the age of 16 may book the campsite only; outside toilets will be made available to campsite users.
We can accommodate one camping group and one group in the house at any one time. The house and site can also be booked for exclusive use. We also accept bookings for sessional use of the campfire circle and grounds (subject to availability).
The address is Faurefold, Lince Lane, Westcott, RH4 3LX
Need to know more? – contact our outdoor advisor directly to understand more about how to meet safely at Faurefold:
Before making your booking please check availability across all the calendars, as there may be existing bookings elsewhere. If you wish to ensure sole use of the site you will need to book both the house and campsite, for which supplemental charges apply. Please see the pricing information for more details.
The Holiday House can only be booked by members of Girlguiding & the Scout Association
For members of Girlguiding, the Scout Association plus DofE and other Youth Organisations
Campfire & Grounds availability for members of Girlguiding, the Scout Association & Youth Organisations
- Check availability across all booking forms (id you wish to guaurantee ue of the whole site you will need to book both the house and the campsite
- Use the links below to take you to the appropriate booking form
- Fill in all your details
- Booking will be confirmed once the booking payment or deposit is received
- Deposits are non-refundable. Check our terms & conditions for full details of the booking policy.
If you have specific booking questions please contact the bookings secretary email@example.com
How to Pay
- BACS: Our preferred payment method is by direct transfer to our bank account - The details will be on your booking email.
- Cheque: We also accept payment by cheque, posted to The Treasurer, Faurefold, Lince Lane, Westcott, RH4 3LX.
- Please include your booking id and unit name on the bank transfer or the back of your cheque for reference
- Cheques should be made payable to: Surrey East Faurefold
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any payment questions.
Badges & Souvenirs
We have delightful Faurefold bears, wooden items and other souvenirs for sale as well as a selection of badges. These can be found in the leaders room. We operate this on an honesty system. Please complete the sales form and hand to the volunteer seeing you out, together with payment or transfer this by BACS with appropriate reference.