Several bus services pass the site linking with Guildford, Dorking and other local towns. Details can be found on the Surrey County Council website.
Dorking has three railway stations, Dorking (Waterloo/Victoria-Horsham lines), and Dorking West and Dorking Deepdene (Reading - Redhill & Gatwick line). These provide services to London, Guildford and south to Horsham.
Supermarkets & Stores
Major supermarkets can be found in Dorking: Sainsbury's; Waitrose; Lidl and Marks & Spencer.
There are local convenience stores, within easy walking distance, in Westcott.
The nearest Public Telephone is located on The Burrell, Westcott RH4 3PQ
Hospitals and Doctors
Epsom General Dorking Road, Epsom KT18 7EG (approx 10 miles)- 01372 735735
East Surrey Three Arch Road, Earlswood, Redhill RH1 5RH (approx 11 miles)- 01737 768511
Royal Surrey Egerton Road, Guildford GU2 7XX (approx 9 miles)- 01483 571122
Doctor Out of hours service - 111
Nearest Public Access Defibrillator The Bakery, Guildford Road, Westcott
- Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) is responsible for waste and recycling collection.
- Rubbish bins are located in the wooden sheds/crates, just inside the main gate. Please ensure rubbish is securely stored within these and not stacked behind or on top, as rubbish attracts scavenging wild animals - especially foxes. MVDC collect directly from here and rubbish does not need to be "put out".
Rubbish should be sorted into recyclable, food and other:
- Recyclable rubbish should be loose in the bin – not bagged. Please clean and compact (e.g. flatten tins).
- General rubbish needs to be bagged (or the bin men won't collect it).
- All food rubbish should be bagged before being put in the bins by the gate (no black bags).
- If there is insufficient room in the bin for the lid to fit securely, please arrange for someone to take the extra bag home. Remember that the group following you will need somewhere to put their rubbish.
For more information on what can and can't be recycled in Mole Valley visit molevalley_2022_serviceguide_web.pdf Thank-you!