General Information for Visitors to the House
- For residential bookings, the house accommodates a maximum of 30 (usually 24 children and 6 adults).
- The maximum capacity for day events is 160, although we would recommend about half that!
- We have a small car park, suitable for drop off and pick-up with space for about 15 cars, but there is no access for coaches (see gallery photo). Leaders and disabled parking is situated adjacent to the house.
- The large hall is suitable for dining, activities and indoor meetings and has free WiFi.
- The modern kitchen is large and well equipped, with two large ovens and two sinks, plus a hand washing sink.
- There is ramp access to the front door and the leaders bathroom is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Two bunkrooms each sleep a maximum of 12 young people. Each bunkroom has it’s own bathroom with showers and toilets.
- A small First Aid room is located adjacent to the back bathroom.
- There are two leaders rooms each sleeping 3.
- The leaders lounge is a comfortable place to relax and is where you will find our activity sheets, souvenir offerings and badges.
- There is space at the rear of the building to pitch small tents, an ideal solution for Young Leaders or other additional participants.
Take a virtual tour of the Holiday House by visiting the Gallery ⇒
|£10.00 per person per night*
|Day Use (weekdays):
|£30.00 per session
|Day Use (weekends):
|£200.00 per day
* There is a minimum charge of £150 per night for the house
For residential house bookings exclusive use of the House and Campsite can be requested with an additional payment of £5 per person per night.
|Early Arrival £30
|Day Visitors £2.50 per head
|Additional Campers (back or side of house) £10.00 per head
Deposit / Upfront Payment
- To secure your booking of the house a deposit of £150 or the full cost of your booking (whichever is the less) is required
- Bookings will be approved subject to availability and payment of the deposit. Full Booking Terms and Conditions can be found here: Faurefold Bookings Policy
There is currently an issue with gmail blocking emails from our website. If you are able to use a non-gmail address this will help while we try to get the issue resolved.
Arrival and Departure Times
- Arrivals from 16:00 (early arrival by arrangement)
- Departures by 15:00
Monday 8am to Friday 12:30pm, excluding bank holidays.
You may book consecutive sessions and can carry over directly from one to the next.
- Morning: 08:00 – 12:30
- Afternoon: 13:00 – 17:30
- Evening: 18:00 – 22.30
Weekend and Bank Holidays
- All day only: 08:00 – 22:30
For Saturday or Sunday bookings a supplement of £100 is required to guarantee use of the whole site.
The "Trefoil Special" residential stay is available to adult members and the Trefoil Guild on weekdays during term-time. There is no minimum charge and no early arrival fee.
|Trefoil Special Residential Rate:
|£10.00 per person per night
|£2.50 per head