General Information for the Building
- For residential bookings, the house accommodates a maximum of 30.
- The maximum capacity for day events is 160, although we would recommend about half that!
- Two bunkrooms each sleep a maximum of 12 young people
- Each bunkroom has it’s own bathroom with showers and toilets.
- There are two leaders rooms each sleeping 3 and a large leaders bathroom suitable for wheelchair users.
- The leaders lounge is a comfortable place to relax and is where you will find our activity sheets, souvenir offerings and badges
- There is space at the rear of the building to pitch small tents, an ideal solution for Young Leaders or other additional participants.
- The modern kitchen is large and well equipped, with two large ovens and two sinks, plus a hand washing sink.
- Faurefold is equipped with a fridge, freezer, 2 x electric cookers, tumble dryer, microwave, electric kettles, 4 slice toaster and vacuum cleaner as well as all the usual paraphernalia for everyday living. A full equipment list is provided.
Take a virtual tour of the Holiday House by visiting the Gallery
Arrival and Departure Times *
- Arrivals from 16:00
- Departures by 15:00
There is an additional charge for early arrival
** (available Sunday 18:00-Friday 12:30, excluding bank holidays)
You may book consecutive sessions and can carry over directly from one to the next
- Morning 08:00 – 12:30
- Afternoon 13:00 – 17:30
- Evening 18:00 – 22.30
Weekend and Bank Holiday Day Sessions
- All day 08:00 – 22:30
Covid-19 Risk Logs
Guidance for staying safe for Covid-19 related risks
Day rates and Residental rates
|Weekends||£200.00 per day|
|Midweek Sessions||£30.00 morning, afternoon or evening|
|Residentials||£10.00 per person per night|
There is a minimium charge of £150 per night for residentials
The “Trefoil Special” residential stay is available on weekdays during term-time. There is no minimum charge. Adult leaders may also take advantage of this offer (please book as Trefoil)
Weeknight Unit Meeting Sessions (Covid-19 reductions)
|Main Hall||£25 per session|
|£20 per session|
*Need a temporary regular meeting space – we are offering a discounted rate for local units
Site Risk Log
Remember to check our regular risk log too
Make a Holiday House Booking
The Holiday House can only be booked by members of Girlguiding & the Scout Association
Review availability and select your day / dates here. To select multiple days click on the first and then the last day
- To book the hall for daytime meeting sessions please use the Holiday House booking form below and choose a session time
- Please take care to select your booking type correctly, as this determines how you are charged, If you inadvertently select two session types you may be charged double.
- Only complete the questions for the session type you are booking
A small number or tents may be pitched at the the rear of the house as part of a house booking, these will be charged at the same rate as house occupants
If you have booked the house the campfire is free to use. Please reserve your preferred evening on the session calendar, you will not be charged.
To guarantee use of the whole site
For sole use of the house and site you will need book both house and the campsite
Please book the house first and make note of your booking id then book the campsite HERE .
- There is additonal charge for exclusive use – please select the appropriate usage type on the campsite booking form and the supplemental payment for sole use will be calculated.
- If you book sole use we will block availability on the session calendar, so you can be sure there will no other groups on site during your stay