General Information for the campsite
- The maximum number for camping is 50 people, including leaders.
- If you are planning a large-scale event on the site (100+) please contact us in advance to discuss
- There is an altar fire base and equipment beside the campground.
- Additional metal crates and metal sheets are provided to be used when lighting fires, these are kept next to the activity shed and by the campfire circle
- Dead wood may be gathered from anywhere in the grounds. Please DO NOT cut live wood.
- There are two toilet blocks at the rear of the building, these will be made available to campsite users
- Water – The outside taps have detachable ‘heads’ which will be provided on booking
- There is a campers sink with hot & cold running water located behind the building
- Campers have access to a fridge/freezer and mobile phone charging in the storeroom, accessible from the side of the house
- Camping equipment is avaalable to borrow – please contact us. check what’s avialable here.
Take a virtual tour of the Campsite by visiting the Gallery
- To book the campsite, campfire or grounds use the Campsite Booking Form
- When you make your online booking please click on the start and end date /day you need
- If you require building access as part of your campsite booking please refer to our standard pricing document, as there are minimum booking requirements
- If you are making two bookings for different events please make two submissions.
Arrival and Departure Times *
We are generally flexible regarding arrival and departure times for the campsite (please discuss your requirements with the bookings secretary)
- Morning 08:00 – 12:30
- Afternoon 13:00 – 17:30
- Evening 18:00 – 21.30
|Camping:||£5.00 per person per night|
Unit Meeting Sessions
|Campfire Circle / Grounds||£10 per session|
|Day Use||£25.00 per session|
*Need a temporary regular meeting space – we are offering a discounted rate from units without a home.
Covid -19 Risk Logs
Guidance for staying safe for Covid-19 related risks
Site Risk Log
Remember to check our regular risk log too
Make a Campsite Booking
For members of Girlguiding, the Scout Association plus DofE and other Youth Organisations
Review availability and select your dates here. To select multiple days click on the first and then the last day