Information for DofE group leaders
- We welcome DofE groups at Faurefold
- The site is ideally situated for DofE expeditions, footpaths lead from Lince Lane directly up to Ranmore and the North Downs Way
- Toilets: There are two toilet blocks at the rear of the building, which will be made available to campsite users
- Water: a cold water tap is situated adjacent to the campground
- A washing-up sink for campers, with hot & cold running water, is located behind the building
- There is a small car park but no access for coaches.
- The maximum number the site can accommodate for camping is 50 people, including leaders
- You will have sole use of the campsite, allowing your group to enjoy the outdoors together
- It is likely that the House will be in use. Please be respectful – the paving and benches at the front of the house are for house users only.
- Unfortunately we are not able to book the house out to DofE groups
Arrival and Departure Times
We are generally flexible regarding arrival and departure times for the campsite (please discuss your requirements with the bookings secretary)
Faurefold can be found at Grid Ref 148 288 on OS Explorer map 146 1:25,000 ‘Dorking’ Box Hill and Reigate’
There is an extensive network of well-maintained footpaths and bridleways. On leaving the site follow Lince Lane northwards past Faurefold, cross the small footbridge and footpaths lead you directly up to Ranmore Common.
Make a Campsite Booking
Review availability and select your dates here. To select multiple days click on the first and then the last day
DofE users -please enter the following information in the affiliation fields as shown
- Unit: DofE
- District / Division: School or Organisation Name
- Section: DofE